Friday, September 3, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Hopelessly Devoted

 Regarding my post yesterday about [AS] 20th Anniversary and Home Movies. I went through one of my sketchbooks where I keep my reference sheets before they're finalized. Now I'm planning to get Jason Penopolis next in the lineup. But now my newfound interest in "Grease" is telling me to commission Maloney. 


Now my Godmother is a huge fan of Grease as well as theater in general. So maybe when I talk to her on the phone tonight I can see if she has a copy of it on DVD for me to watch on my DVD player. Until then I'll see what I wanna do since I have 2 months to decide. 

Maybe we can find a copy this weekend?

In other news, last night was a blast!!! I met 3 new friends last night at my LGBT support group. And get this, ONE OF THEM IS INTO METALOCALYPSE!!!!! So its the best of both worlds! Such a shame I only get to see them once a month.. Maybe when my mom and their parents exchange contacts things will work.

Small update: Found a yard sale a slight ways down that's going on from today until Sunday. Checked the pics and they've got a TON of games and movies for (games ranging from DS to Wii and even some GAMECUBE GAMES.) Gonna show the old man the listing so we can hopefully head out there...KACHING!

See? Grease DVD here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...