Saturday, September 4, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its SATURDAY!

 Went to a yard sale today and blew about $20 on a bin of toys and Disney's "Air Buddies" now I gotta earn some money BACK for my Paula Poundstone concert next Saturday. Oh woe is me. Though I told dad to bring extra money for the tax. Cuz God dammit I am not giving up on this!!! Dad and I then stopped at the Library on the way home to grab some stuff. I rented out "Grease" on DVD and my dad got a few things as well. Then we drove to Dollar Tree to get some tablecloths for my mom (and some Dr. Pepper) before heading home. I got some coupons for Wendy's that I might save for tomorrow and push our next dollar store challenge to next Sunday. Guess we're off to go Test-a-burger! 

For those who didn't get the reference.....

I was also scrolling through my dad's art account and found all the posts from like.... 15 years ago, here's a comparison photo of me from when I was 2, and now!

This example just goes to show how some hairstyles don't match with certain people.

Then again, I was 2-3 years old and my hair was still growing in....
and here's what I look like now, jut lounging in my basement while talking to friends I know from all around the world. And yes I've been growing out my hair for the past 8 years and I DON'T plan on cutting it shorter. 

In other news, me and my online friends have been blitzing through the season finale script (which is over 50 pages long) and HOPING to finish it sometime either tonight or tomorrow before focusing on other projects. And my dad and I are likely to work on the "Trust Yourself" music video after dinner... Pretty exciting weekend :D

Dad, here. It's been a busy day. I picked up a pop-rivet gun at that garage sale, along with a kitschy ceramic mantle clock. After lunch I managed to prime the wrought iron railings on our front porch. Then I used my new staple gun to stretch some speaker cloth on the baffle board for a project I've been working on all summer. 

What can I say? I like to work on projects when I have a three-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...