Monday, September 13, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Doctor Crentist

 Yep....its one of those days. Mother and I have to stop at the dentist today. I typically hate going there because they always nit pick me about something! Mostly along the lines of "You aren't brushing your teeth properly" or "You should floss more" it just never ends.... 


NEWSFLASH: Our dentist isn't actually named "Crentist"

Afterwards, my mom and I are off to Savers....again.... MORE SHOPPING! Will update you guys if I find anything that catches the eye.


In other news, due to being unable to attend the Poundstone concert, I've been relentlessly checking the "tour" page on her official website every so often, so far there aren't any plans for returning to the area we live in. But I'm sure it'll happen again. I'll be keeping an eye out for ANOTHER Home Movies actor\comedian and see if he will be doing tours again any time soon. 

Hopefully this image should give you guys time to connect the dots...


Time for everybody's favorite part, the SAVERS UPDATE!!!!!

My mom found some new pairs of shorts for me which was nice. But I grabbed a couple movies and a plush since the toys were pretty picked over this time around. 
first up, Bingo Heeler from Disney's "Bluey"

Found Bingo in one of the grab bags along with some other goodies that caught my eye, I saw some Lil Kinz huskies from Webkinz but decided to leave them since I'm saving money for the flea market on Sunday. I do have some Bluey plushies already (those being Bluey and Lucky) so Bingo is a great edition! This one is specifically the "Please Eyed" version. 

Movie Time!!!!!

Managed to get TLK on DVD as well as Alpha and Omega 1 (yep, the first of what would become an 8 movie franchise...) still no sightings of Balto or Balto II. Will keep Alpha and Omega in mind for me and dad's next Dollar Store dinner. 

Either way, a fairly successful trip to Savers (and the dentist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...