Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Quest For Balto

 So I went on Ebay to see if Balto II had a DVD release considering it came out in 2002 and was worried that it was a VHS only release, thankfully all 3 movies were in fact released on both platforms. So today  My mom and I are in the mood for pizza, idk why but it just kind of turned out that way for the two of us. Also our 4 year old cat, Belle is obsessed with this baby toy I got in my grab bag with Bingo. 

Basically mom was going through the other toys from the bag (this baby toy and a generic claw machine goldfish that we just wound up throwing away.) and Belle just kinda got attached to it. (My guess is the rattle inside is what got her) So either way, we MIGHT get pizza tonight depending on whether we have the money (I'M PRAYING THAT WE DO!!!!)

Update: I had recently found out that Norm Macdonald has passed away today. He was 61. I mention this cuz I know my dad was a fan of his. At least he's with Mitch Hedberg now. 

Quite true!  I've been a fan of Norm's work for about 30 years. Strangely enough, my brother (also a big fan) had been sending me you tube links to some classic ND material these past few weeks.  Turns out Norm has been living with cancer for nine years and he kept it an air-tight secret so he could continue being funny.

Hey, speaking of Mitch Hedberg...

click to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...