Friday, September 10, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its Friday Already?????

 Jesus Christ when is this whole "Date Derealization" trend gonna end?!? (Hey that rhymed) Either way my mind has been out of sorts due to being nervous about my neuro evaluation on the 17th. They're basically gonna check to see if I have any learning difficulties (I.E. Potentially label me as autistic or ADHD just to get their money.) But I have contemplated the fact that I might actually have autism. I mean, I get extremely fixated on certain stuff (my main fixation being Home Movies as of now) and I have always had some learning difficulties where I'd get distracted for a few seconds but would reel myself back in. Not trying to self diagnose myself or anything, but it IS possible (according to me and my therapist to an extent) 

Anyways my Godmother ordered me Grease 1 and 2 on Amazon, she told me she's never seen the second movie much to my surprise. So maybe dad gets to actually check out the first movie once and for all! Don't really have plans for tomorrow since the Poundstone concert is out of the question. Might just kick back and have dad help me out with some of my projects. 

Wouldn't it be cool if you could give Paula some Buffalo, NY sponge candy?

It sure would, dad. Hopefully the two of us will cross paths in the near future!

At least we get to go out for Mexican for lunch tomorrow.....

Yeah, and I get to go back in to work for more un-paid overtime. 😡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...