Friday, September 17, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Just a Downtown Girl

 Had my evaluation today. The doctors there were very nice and patient with me (I was expecting the worst) and will be scheduled with an over the phone follow up! My mom and I had to drive downtown to do this. So here's how the morning started


Woke up super early (talkin 5:30-6:00)

Both of us had a light breakfast while dealing with two screaming cats

Threw some clothes on and got out the door. 

Arrived at the location, and had to park in their dark parking garage.


Soooo....simple yet complicated at the same time... I did some testing with one of the doctors for about 2-3 hours until noon where my mom and I took a brief lunch break. 


The place had a small cafe where my mom and I got ourselves a couple slices of pizza. Wasn't too bad though I would keep the prices lower.


After lunch, we went back up and did more small tests and that was pretty much it. The following is another synopsis.


Walked back to the parking garage

mother proceeded to drive around in circles before we got outta there. 

Listened to some Grease as we made our way back on the throughway


And the best part? We made our way to the local diner and got ourselves something to actually fill us up. Mother got herself a fish fry and I got some french toast. What a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...