Thursday, September 16, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Upgrade Needed.

 So my "Medibang Paint" program on the computer is outdated and I have been wanting to get an upgrade. My dad and I have been leaning on this program and PaintTool.sai for about 2 years. I'm considering trying out Krita since it functions very similarly to Medibang. My dad tried setting up Krita back when we started getting a more updated paint program to animate, cuz let's face it, we were both getting very sick of drawing in MS Paint. 


I'll look at some eligible programs today while my mom is out running errands. Then on the weekend, my dad and I can narrow it down and see which one would be a good fit for us. 



In other news, I'm back into my AATC fixation. 

That's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...