Monday, September 6, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Next Jimmy Monet????

 Ok so the title might be pushing since A, I'm a girl and B, not all that attractive. But as of last night, I signed up for Soundtrap and got cracking on COMPOSING MY OWN MUSIC! For those who don't know what Soundtrap is, its a online site that allows you to record and compose your own songs. Of course, with some sites there is a price to pay. Of course, being the cheapskate I am, I'll be sticking with the free member ship for the time being until I find some way to make my own money. My current purpose for this site is to get certain chords for some of the guitars to use as sound effects for the season finale of my show. And for a free membership, you sure do have a fairly plentiful amount of options! 

Wow! I look forward to hearing what you come up with! 👍

So tomorrow is my first day back at school, ah senior year.... It honestly feels like I'm on a drug trip to think that I'm actually finishing school. Like, it feels like just yesterday I was 5 and 6 years old at an open  house in North Carolina. But that was 12 years ago or so. 



Wanna know the best part about homeschooling? You don't have to hold anything in when you need to use the bathroom!

And of course, other stuff. 

Until then, consider me a member of SCAB in the making. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...