Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Daughter Days: IMDB....TV?!?

 So this morning I woke up to find out my Kindle Fire had updated, ok that's fine. Then when I opened up my menu whilst rubbing my eyes, I noticed a new app was added. Apparently IMDB now has a streaming service called "IMDB TV" which honestly really peaked my interest. So I opened up the app, waited a few minutes because it was lagging, and the menu finally showed up. I was then greeted to a wide range of movies and TV shows. From Pokemon to....ugh.....Big Comfy Couch.... (God I frickin hate that show) so aside from THAT dumpsterfire, I decided to look through the other catagories to see if they had "Mustard Pancakes" available for my viewing, I haven't found it (yet) but did stumble upon other shows i liked such as "Kitchen Nightmares" and "Dance Moms" so... looks like I've got quite a bit to look forward too with this app! 


In other news, I'm off to get my 2nd vaccine as well as a COVID TEST. Gotta get ready for that concert you know. I've come SO FAR and will not be missing this for the entire world. 

What a way to start the first day of senior year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...