Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Wasted Time = Saved Money

 Turns out my dream of meeting Paula Poundstone up close in person has been crushed, much like everything else I want like my self esteem. Basically the idiotville pharmacies in the area aren't taking covid tests UNLESS you have some kind of smart device! Which as of now is something our family does not have. But hey, I have $80 (soon to be $90) saved up, maybe a Paula Small Budsie is in order????? 

I am crushed, as well.  You saved and looked forward to this all summer. 😢


Anyways, the weather is a bit gloomy today, contributing to my already existing disappointment. No bother, cuz I'm gonna see if the old man and I could head to the local flea market on Sunday followed by our Dollar Store dinner (minus the less than stellar chili) but let's see how the weekend plays out now that my trip to the concert is cancelled.

Dollar Store chili? Yeah... NO! 

In other news, I'm trying for the life of me to sell some old toys as a way to earn a little extra dough until my job is back up and running in the fall. I have a box of assorted toys, a polly pocket set, and a couple of stuffed animals already priced. Basically trading in AJ all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...