Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Baby Steps

 Construction in Hollysburg is going well. I placed some bamboo fencing in the marketplace area which I will be converting into a carnival of sorts. Right now I'm focusing on getting rid of the insane overgrowth of flowers that's been an issue since pretty much day 1. 

Yes, this is an actual photo taken by me. 

Gonna be staying home for a change today. Which I'll be honest, I am actually glad. While shopping and doing fun stuff is always a great thing, sometimes you just need to relax. Plus I wanna focus more on myself and my island. Good news is my dad and I are finally getting back to work on REVAMPED! While that goes on, I'll be continuing on with my Home Movies creepypastas. In fact, I am gonna be airing one tongiht and one tomorrow night. The final creepypasta will air on Halloween night at 10:15 pm est. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...