Monday, October 25, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Under Construction!

 My island, Hollysburg, is currently undergoing construction right now. The new update is coming out on November 5th (quite a ways away from a certain someone's birthday...) and I wanna make room for some new items. So I asked my mom to use this and next week's allowance towards a $20 Estore gift card since after the past week, I wanna take a short hiatus from shopping. I never thought I'd actually utter those words but there ya go. 


So I have another project to work on with my dad, which I'll see if he can post it to his main blog. But it involves the 20+ Pokemon I got from the flea market yesterday. 

These guys. 






While this does seem like a rather interesting lineup consisting of multiple Pokemon with the wrong color (such as a red clefable and pink gengar) but there is one figure that sticks out the most aside from the freakshow you're seeing right now. 

This young lad

Yep. The people over at Aliexpress made a Pikachu sporting a green top hat along with a matching tie and a cane that isn't even colored in... A little paint can fix that. I haven't seen this particular Pikachu up until now, he must either be rare or was just released. My dad saw this and joking started singing "Puttin on the Ritz" while playing with the figure. So it dawned on me to make a little stop motion video on our new channel using said song. 


But one thing I will need to work on with dad is Home Movies REVAMPED this evening. I've been so caught up with other things lately that neither of us have had time to work on it. 


So the agenda today is I'll be doing my school in the AM before meeting with family for lunch and ice cream. We decided to put the mall off until tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...