Sunday, October 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Working AND Playing

Had tons of fun yesterday. I'm supposed to head to the flea market with my Godmother, grandma, and uncle. Then afterwards, we'll grab some subs from Wegmans.


If any of you are wondering about those photos I took? Well.... 







FYI: The nachos with bacon and cheese weren't too good as there was more cheese than nacho. Just lettin you guys know in case you just so happen to stop at a Mighty Taco and want to order this pile of yellow liquid.


I'll have a full slideshow on YouTube coming soon. 


Update: Just returned home from the flea market. I got a Dr. Katz DVD (that I accidently forgot to get out of my grandma's purse, way to go doofus.) about 25 or so of those Pokemon figures (along with a free case) and about 5 Build a Bears. 

Name reveal coming soon.

Another thing I got was Weird Al's "Bad Hair Day" CD along with an Ash plush and Sunset Shimmer from My Little Pony. 


Very successful finds! The next week or so, my dad and I are gonna kick back at the house for a while (unless we have our usual Sunday dinner) and so I'll have money saved up for any other shopping spree he and I may go to in the near future.


Turns out I'm headed to the shopping mall tomorrow as well (followed by ice cream) soooooo more Pokemon figures maybe????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...