Saturday, October 23, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Most Sincere Pumpkin Farm.

 

Today's a semi rough day for me mentally. As today is the 6th anniversary of my grandpa's passing. I'm usually one to sweep the more intense emotions under the rug since I was taught in a crummy school that emotions like that show weakness in a person. Enough talking about my woes, here's our plans for today!

1) My mom, Godmother, Uncle, and Grandma will head to the cemetery to pay their respects while I stay at home and down my own thing.

2)  Group will come pick me up to go to the pumpkin farm.

3) Get pizza at a local place that my dad claims he "Goes to ALL THE TIME!" 

4) Family then comes over to watch movies while I occupy myself in my room (Not a big fan of projector films, makes me feel uneasy.) 

After some searching the past few weeks, we found the "most sincere" (and inexpensive) pumpkin farm in the area for all of us to go to, Godmother and I will be getting baked goods while I try my hand at outdoor photography. I did do some outdoor photography months ago when I was at a local meetup with some friends. 


I will be taking my recently added Honey Girls to the farm with me for a little photo op. 

Hello, Viv. 

I'll let father take over from here. 

I'll be staying home and shoveling out the basement so there will be room for chairs. I just bought some clear contractor bags so I can scoop up all of someone's massive pile of plushies and stash them out of the way.  I learned that if one doesn't use the clear bags a person is liable to mistake the thousands of dollars worth of stuffed animals for actual trash, and... well, you've seen Toy Story 3, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...