Friday, October 22, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Did Somebody Say Cheesecake????

 This is not a drill, people! 


1) Wait for family to arrive at approximately 1 pm.

2) once they DO in fact arrive, we set off the mall and head to Cheesecake factory. 



I'm not ordering exactly all of these shown here but I'm certainly getting the crispy cheese sticks. Annnnd maybe a slice of carrot cake.


So this morning started off with me and a close friend of mine casually joking about in our typical fashion. Specifically one time where we were on a Discord call and totally making fun of this one Randy Marsh plush we saw on Ebay. 


This plush is so far, only available in Australia and the UK but some have made their way to the US, its one of those cheapy claw machine prizes. I showed the image to my friend and we were both laughing so hard at how bad the quality was. Allow me to add a little quote for you all...


"His head looks like a BALL!!!" -Mariel's friend 2021. 


I will update you all when I return home with my loot. 


Update: Mall day was a success!


Cheesecake Factory was definitely one of the best upscale eateries I've been to in a long time. The food was great, service was a bit pokey due to lack of staff during this stressful time. Now its time for my ratings on the food


Crispy fried cheese: Delicious little cheese wedges sprinkled with a little bit of parm cheese. Highly recommend (10\10)


The "Bacon-Bacon Burger" Really good! They seemed to use that maple bacon for the sandwich which added some nice flavor. Sadly there was so much bacon that I had to take some off! Was a little messy but worth it! (9.5\10)


Stawberry Shortcake: Now how the hell can you mess up a strawberry shortcake? They didn't. Really good cake with a ton of strawberries and vanilla ice cream. Will order next time (10\10)


Overall, Cheesecake Factory was a really good place, but will only be for rare occasions like my birthday or something.


Afterwards, me along with my Godmother and Grandma went to the Build a Bear (as is tradition) where we picked up The Honey Girls! 

(I did get some Animal Crossing pajamas for Viv the bear until we get her a proper outfit)

Thankfully the store was less picked over than it was last time I was there. They had some blind bags with a random bear you could stuff there, but I'll save that for a later occasion. I also got some $10 gift cards that I might use soon. 


Also.... 

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...