Thursday, October 21, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Glitches

 So I logged onto an Instagram account that I run with a close friend of mine, only to find it only displayed 6 of the 40 something posts. Right now it seems to be working fine but I'll bring it up to my friend next time we talk online. 

Doin the usual Thursday schedule of ordering from our little pizza joint followed by mom doing grocery shopping. So I'm more than likely working on shorts that'll be airing all throughout November. Tomorrow is the annual mall day with my Godmother. My mom will be taking my Uncle to the local hobby shops in the area. 

Did I mention there was Cheesecake involved? 

So many choices.... 🤤🤤🤤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...