Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Final Countdown

 Yes I used the title of an overused Europe song, sue me. 

Anyways, the day is finally here. I'll be meeting up with my Godmother and my Uncle for the first time in 2 years. Boy has it been a wild ride. So here's the game plan

1) Boring Old School

2) Go See Dr. Katz (new nickname for my therapist)

3) Relatives arrive at our house (something I was NOT aware of until last night) Wait. What?!?

4) Go out for ice cream

5) Decide where to go for dinner

6) Well....you get it.

I actually have a pretty funny story. 

So I was watching the Fireman Sam episode "Cadet Catastrophe" last night as I was heard its one of the worst CGI episodes. This episode is from season 11 or 12 so this is around the time where the animation was starting to improve. 

The story is that the Junior Cadets (PontyPandy's version of girl\boy scouts. Well, minus the gender part.) are learning about camp safety, and my first minor issue with this show comes from the fact that Mandy and Sarah start fighting within uh, let's see.... THREE MINUTES INTO THE EPISODE! But then, the troop leader for the day, Ellie, had to leave to go find James. Sarah and Mandy then fight over who attaches the propane tank to the grill, then CAUSING A MASSIVE XPLOSION WHERE EVERYBODY DIED! Wait, that wasn't it? Well shit. 

This episode was alright, the whole friends to enemies thing was a bit stupid, but I did get a few laughs over Norman being a simp for Ellie. I give it a 6.5\10

Either way, I've a TON to look forward to today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...