Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Tomorrow Is....

 MY GODMOTHER IS VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS!!!!!

Which means both me and my dad finally get a well deserved break from our typical father daughter weekend. 

Will resume after this all important visit has concluded. 

So tomorrow we will be meeting up for dinner and ice cream after I finish school and my therapist's appointment. Always good to have some ice cream after seeing a shrink. 


Mother and I got in touch with a few ASD support groups in the area since one of them has a gaming night for kids like me who are on the Autism Spectrum. It seems like something worth trying! Plus it involves video games, you know I won't turn down a good ol game of Mario Kart! 

Now to end this post with a little song from one of my favorite musicals... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...