Monday, October 18, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Group is Now in Session!

 I had my homeschool group today. We had some leftover candy and played "Apples to Apples" pretty exciting stuff right? but not as exciting as

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

That's right, we're 2 days away and already making plans! 

The face of an excited neurodivergent and her "Service Dog"

My mom had a doctor's appointment today, leading me to stay home and do some filming while she's out. I started working on a project and is near completion. So before I wrap things up, just thought I'd work on the daily blog! No school for this gal! 

My schedule for today

1) Wake up

2) ?

3) Eat Candy

Woah, woah, woah! You gotta pace yourself!

Peace out. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...