Sunday, October 17, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Costume Controversy

 So my Godmother's flight got moved to Wednesday morning which is fine. I mean its 3 extra days, what could go wrong?

Nothing <3

So my dad and I are doing a Trunk or Treat night at his church I planned on going as Carol MCCormick just for laughs out of some of the adults there, but my dad was concerned that it might not be a good idea to go as a "battered housewife" so I decided to go as Inez from Cyberchase instead. 

So while scrolling about to see if I had a picture of Inez available to show on here.... I found my OLD YOUTUBE LOGO! 

IF any of you are wondering what the text reads... its supposed to say
MarielCatDragonGribble Studios

Pretty questionable name, I know. I was 13 and a HUGEEEEE Joseph fangirl back then. But I will admit my "munksona" doesn't look too bad! Screw it, I'm attracted to both Toki and Joseph. BOOM! 

Back form Trunk or Treating!!!!! Had a ton of fun and a ton of treats! Me and pastor's oldest went looting for whatever was leftover (hint hint, a lot) so we grabbed what we could and let me tell ya, my bag is literally almost overflowing. 

So what did father and I do afterwards?

We did our cheapskate night! With a teensy change of plans. 

We didn't have much money left for the week so we did the smart thing and hopped over to the Dollar Tree. I wound up with Breadsticks, Chicken nuggets and waffle fries, and cookies n cream ice cream sandwiches (which I'll save for later as I've already got MORE THAN ENOUGH sweets) Will update with me and dad's ratings on our meals.

RATING TIMEEEEEE

So the breadsticks were pretty good! My takeaway though is add more cheese, but we can do that ourselves! 7\10

Chicken Nuggies and Fries were great! Fries were a little watery but it didn't really matter. The nuggets were surprisingly good! Nice breading! Definitely gonna buy it again sometime! 9\10

Cinnabun from Fallfest was ok. 8\10

I got a veggie eggroll and a chicken fried rice entrée.

The eggroll came with a duck sauce packet and was pretty darn good! I give it a nine out of ten. 😁

The fired rice, though? Sorry, this one was a three out of ten. 😦

I'm pretty beat from the Fall Fest. We packed up just in time, because within an hour of getting home the rain came. So, a pretty successful October Sunday, all in all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...