Saturday, October 16, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: We Aren't A Puzzle 🙄

 So yesterday I was diagnosed with mild ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) which really isn't all that surprising to be fair. I was always a little quirky compared to the lame neurotypical kids out there. I'll be educating my parents on different parts of the autism community from what I've learned from my other friends who are on the spectrum. 

So what's on the agenda today?

So father and I woke up bright and early to head to that rummage sale. I wound up getting "Mama Mia" on DVD and an Office DVD Board Game. (I couldn't turn down a few Schrute Bucks) 


We will be heading to Savers as well as a few pitstops in a few minutes. See you then, troopers! Aspie out!

Back from Savers! I lucked out today with 5 Build a Bears and a large Squishmallow. 

Gonna turn to my mates in the BAB Discord Server for name suggestions. 

My dad was responsible for finding the AppleJack BAB. I do have an AppleJack from years ago but this one is a lot softer to snuggle up with, compared to my other one that's stiff as a board. See, the Build a Bear in NC would always stuff any of the four legged creatures to with so much filling just to make them stand up better! I do have a few floppy legged ponies in my collection but this AJ is always a great edition!

I think my favorite in today's lot would have to be the German Shepherd (who came with a pink hoodie no less!) 

All of them will be in quarantine for 2-3 days before they meet their new room mates of the plushie household! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...