Friday, October 15, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: In Search Of Plushies.....Again.

 Today is the ANIMAL CROSSING NINTENDO DIRECT! I'm beyond excited for what we as fans are gonna hear about. We all know the topic of "The Roost" is involved since we've been waiting for over a year to get an update on our favorite friendly pigeon, Brewster. 


All we know at the moment is that Brewster is finally making a return, his shop is sadly been demoted back to the museum rather than having his own building entirely like in New Leaf. On top of that, the update is coming in November (just in time for another very important holiday in that same month....no I'm not talking about Thanksgiving.) 

Speaking of exciting events.

Tomorrow is the rummage sale! And there are not one, not two, but FOUR plushies I'm in search of right now. 

These guys.

The origin of these fabulous four plushies will be a chit chat for another day. But FINGERS CROSSED I FIND THEM!

UPDATE: I just finished watching the Direct! Saying that I was completely BLOWN AWAY is an understatement. I won't spoilt too much other than the following.

The update is releasing on November 5th 

Brewster and other characters are being added

A new set of Amiibo cards will be releasing

And lastly, a Happy Home Designer Style DLC will be launched for $25 at the Nintendo Estore. 

Here's the full Direct with all the fix ins! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...