Thursday, October 14, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Trunk Or Treat!

 So my dad and I will be handing out candy at his church on Sunday. We don't have much to work with in terms of decorations since this was a last minute idea. I'm gonna be making a sign to put above the bins saying "Take some....if you DARE" to add to the spookiness. My dad will mostly be in charge of handing out candy since I'll be visiting the other trunk or treaters. 

I actually wound up with a little treat this morning!

So I casually logged onto the Build a Bear Discord server I'm in. Turns out our friends at BABW brought back Bowser and Yoshi! 

Sadly, they are online exclusive only now...

Gosh! Just in time for your godmother's visit? 😁

I remember getting Bowser in stores s couple years ago. I was gonna get Yoshi but COVID came along. 

Also, in February of this year, Build a Bear made an adult line of items for the older collectors out there known as "The Bear Cave" and turns out things are gonna get a little saucy 😏

I'd totally get this if I had an account online. 
Time to turn to good old Ebay for guidance. 

There's also one last thing I'm looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...