Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: In The Home Stretch!

We're 4 days away, folks! But we have a problem....

Like everything else I look forward to, there always has to be some kind of bump in the road. The airline my Godmother's airline, Southwest, has been cancelling flights left and right. They had recently cancelled 18 HUNDRED flights. Mother shot my Godmother an email wondering how this will effect her visit. I was assured that if we know my Godmother, she knows she wouldn't miss this one for the world. 

Unrelated Behind the Scenes stuff from today's Flood Report post

My mom had to get bloodwork done this morning, resulting in us having a light school day AND going out for breakfast. We both needed a well deserved meal. 

At least we have the rummage sale to look forward to the day before Godmother's arrival. 

UPDATE: Got an email back, she's still coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...