Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Minty Minty Minty....

 Welp, I rewatched the very underrated and forgotten about G3 stage show "The World's Biggest Tea Party" Cuz, yknow. Minty is the best pony. But I didn't know there were very important "safety videos" involved that aren't even G3. 

Minty Minty MINTY!

So uh. About those plans on Saturday? Yeah, my dad mentioned something yesterday causing me to push them back to a couple of weeks from now. 

Turns out there's a church rummage sale nearby on Saturday and you know I can't miss a rummage sale. I've already missed a lot with all that saving I did for a concert I never got to attend. Maybe they'll have some BABs for sale? If all else fails. I'll keep Savers as a backup plan.

Church rummage sales are "da bomb!"  As a grade-schooler, I looked forward to the annual Church of the Advent sale every year.  For ten cents you'd get a card and then run around picking stuff out. The volunteers would then write down how much you would pay on the card. At the end of the night they'd cash you out, based on what was written on your card.  Seems like I always walked away with lots of amazing stuff I got for a dime each.  Ah, memories!

Also, 5 more days until the all important date of the 17th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...