Monday, October 11, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Time Is Running Out!

 Red alert, dad! Only 6 more days until you know who arrives! 

So I have a somewhat elaborate weekend planned.... Saturday, after dad does at least some chores he wants to accomplish, I thought about having us go to Savers thrift store. One of my main reasons for this is because that place is a GIANT watering hole for Build a Bears. Or, uh....just any plush in general. Not looking for a specific Build a Bear (Other than the Kabu bunny, any Honey Girl doll, or Pokemon) just any that strikes my interest will do. I also have two other stops in mind on the way back. 

1) Salvation Army

There is a location just a block or so away from Savers, so its an easy ride! I've only been to this particular location once 2 years ago and only wound up with a Webkinz snake (new with code) 

2) 5 Below

Again, there's a location just as your driving to Savers. Like SA, I've only been to this location ONCE to look for Squishmallows, but to no avail. Seems like there's a shortage in the area. 


Then on Sunday.... my Aunt will finally be here! (As well as a trunk or treat at church) 

In other news, I've taken up photography on my new meme page "The Flood Report" I'll see if my dad can link it to the post so you can check it out for yourselves. But here's a sample of my work. 

Happy Columbus Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...