Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Work Work Work!

 Trying to pump out a Halloween short me and my friends made. Just need to animate all of it myself and it'll be finished. And ON TOP OF THAT, I'm trying to work on another creepypasta AND REVAMPED all at once. Plus my nerves have been up the scales since last night... 

Finally showcasing Jackie's "fro" after 4 years.


So a few days ago, my Godmother got sick, thus throwing a wrench in our last few plans before she leaves. She's supposed to go to an urgent care this morning but I'm not 100% how that'll turn out. Wouldn't be surprised if I got MORE ulcers after all this. 


Hopefully my day gets better than it already is now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...