Thursday, October 28, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Renny the Bunny.

 My Kabu bunny arrived yesterday afternoon after a stressful day dealing with family. 

Renny.

Our darling Renny came in perfect condition just as the seller stated. She also came with a pink shirt and vest combo with the shirt reading "I Believe In Glitter" which my dad mistook for "I Believe in Gluten." which I can understand since cursive is difficult to read sometime (And yes, the gold skirt was included too) 


Nothing too important today other than the usual errands and takeout. But my dad and I were doing some online shopping for our growing collection of bootleg Pokemon figures. And we found some really good deals! Someone had a bag of 24 for only $17 and two bags for $35. Probably gonna try snatching those orders soon. 


On the topic of Ebay, I was doing some clothes shopping for Renny and a few other Build a Bear plushies that will eventually come into our little haven and I did find some cute outfits. 

Only $11 for this look! (If you don't count the $4 shipping)


Speaking of which.... there's a movie I need to look into in the next couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...