Friday, October 29, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Oh Deer...

 So my mom and I had to make a few stops last night (mostly getting puppy pads, returning one of my dad's library books, and getting my $20 Estore card) and I thought it would be an easy thing to do! WRONG AGAIN! Right as we're driving down, not 1 but 3 deer come charging across the road. I forgot that it was deer season at this time. 



I actually had a fairly eventful day yesterday. Got in contact with an old friend I haven't spoken too in a year or so, we decided to leave our confidential crap behind us and start anew. Besides, we do a lot of stupid things at a young age that we often times regret. Even if some of it can have a lasting effect. But screw it, the two of us have decided to let bygones be bygones. 


(FYI, don't take my advice completely to heart. Not everyone wants to better themselves. But have faith in the ones who do.)


So tomorrow is my annual fursuit meetup! I'll be bringing my camera this time around since 

A: both of my regular friends won't be there to take pics

B: They made the official FB group private due to safety reasons. 


I'll definitely be posting pics on Halloween for the blog. Stay tuned for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...