Friday, October 8, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Countdown Continues.... (Slightly Revised)

 My Godmother is coming in 9 MORE DAYS!!!! We're supposed to talk on the phone tonight and make our plans for the mall and other dining experiences. My Uncle wants to check out this craft shop\ diner when he comes in to visit, hopefully I can tag along. 

Also an idea came to me last night. 

So I was thinking instead of drawing my own sprites, I could make my own character using Gacha Club! My dad has an Apple Ipad he got from his sister a while ago so as the saying goes, "We shall see."

Gacha Club

(a few moments later)

Ok, I've officially calmed down. I'm just gonna delete that paragraph as if nothing happened...good? Ok... Let's just hope our trip to "Heart of the Game" is a success tomorrow. 

I have the directions! Easy on and off the thruway. E-Z / P-Z!

Oh, btw dad. mom told me to let you know to just get on Harlem to Clinton. There's no thruway. 

I have the map and everything.  33 to 90 to 190 . This will eliminate tons of stoplights.  


If mom wants to drive us there, well, then she can take whatever route she wants.

Alright, well we can talk about it once you're home from work. 


Anyways, since I'm in much better spirits, I'm able to chatter on about today.

So my mom and I won't officially start our diet until the next week or so. Its been pretty easy, just count the calories and that's it. Guess it isn't as anxiety inducing as I thought. 

And no, we don't have to go cold turkey on anything either, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...