Saturday, October 9, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Heart of the Game

 Welp. The day has finally come. My dad and I are going to The Heart of the Game for the first time. If the trip is a success, it will become a regular pitstop on our Father Daughter Day weekend. 

Also, a shocking turn of events has occurred with Sir Cheetohead. 


HE'S GONE BROKE!

And now, a childish rant from yours truly, me :3

So I recently watch FS season 13 in the best quality I can get from a YouTube upload right now (I.e a video of someone pointing their phone at the TV screen in order to watch the episode) and wow did they come in with a bang! Animation, amazing! Voice acting, still decent, Mandy, Trevor, and Helen got their voice actors changed for unknown reasons and all 3 sound SO MUCH BETTER! If only they could change Norman's.... Finally the writing, DEFINITELY got an upgrade, I actually laughed at some of the jokes for a change instead of cringing my brains out! Great job, Sam!

What do you think, dad? 

I have yet to see any of the shows.  You'll have to be my guide!

Will update you guys once we come back!

Update: Back from our pit stops! I wound up getting $22 out of those games which led me to buying some stuff from the 5 Below on our way back. Got some of these "Totally Tiny" foods. Specifically for my upcoming meme page. I also bought a few blind bags and mochis which came to about $16 all together.

This was the set I got

They were selling these for like, $5 a piece with some other sets (which I will DEFINITELY be coming back for) My dad and I also got the ink cartridge from Office Depot (next door to 5 Below) 

Our final stop was the local Price Rite where we got ourselves some marshmallows, batteries, and a calzone. 

As the quote says, "You sure know how to plan a meal." 

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...