Thursday, October 7, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Keep Calm and Game On!

 So my mom found this gaming store not to far from our house. They apparently have $1 movies and games. Sounds like something right up my alley! I currently have 2 switch games I'm selling. Sonic Forces (missing the game case) and Hyrule Warriors. My dad and I will be getting directions to the place this evening. Mom told me its in the same plaza by the Aldi we went to previously.

Dollar DVDs? I'm in!!!

Soooo update on the script, I finished my portion of it, but my dad and I are gonna have a bit of a mini watch party since he doesn't remember much about the first FS episode we watched. And we also have some spicy voiceovers coming in the future. 

Yeah, I'll have to re-watch that episode. No fires, but it's a rescue mission that involves natural disasters and human greed! (Maybe I'm over-selling it?)

Speaking of FS, I wonder if we still have pictures of my Halloween costume from when I dressed as Penny the one time.... 

But anyways, I'm gonna spend time working on the sprites for my character (based off what I look like irl) and maybe record my lines while mom is out shopping. Let's just see how the day goes without me hitting another episode or panic attack. 

Update: I looked up the place and their hours are 10 am until get this...10 pm!!!! And yeah, DVDS for a buck a throw is ALWAYS a deal in my dad's side of the family and we're quite often trying to find something dirt cheap. Yknow, like Gilbert Gottfried? 

As for the sprites? Well... 


I have a few more left to work on


Guess I'd better get work on some for me. Look out, Saberspark!

And remember, kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...