Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: SOMEBODY CALL FIREMAN SAM!!!

 Thought that today would be even better. But nope, my mom told me we had our session with the nutritionist which once again, made my anxiety spiral out of control. See I'm a stress eater and that will be one of many things I need to work on. Right now, I'm doing the right thing and not using food as a crutch for my comfort. 

But what the hell does this have to do with the title...

See, while my mom and I were talking to the doc, I look from the corner of my eye and see a HUGE PLUME OF SMOKE. I tapped my mom on the shoulder and whispered "You gotta look outside! There's SMOKE!" so the two of us walked over to our front window while we were still on call. We don't know what happened at all but after a few minutes, we heard sirens, so things were taken care of (duh) but the smoky smell made its way to our house for a few seconds. So....yeah that helped...

Not an EXACT replica but pretty close.

So. Time for that announcement I mentioned yesterday....

WE OFFICIALY HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!

Currently brewing up some scripts for videos to upload! 

Norman (The Arsonist) Price

Our mission for this channel is mostly gonna be comprised of uploading content of me and my dad remembering shows we'd watch together in my youth, OR upload other content of our own! (comedic voiceovers, toy videos, the works!) Our first video is in the works!

Content, baby... content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...