Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Easy Peasy! (Or So We Thought)

 It was an average Tuesday morning in our household. Mom and I were making plans with my grandma to run a couple of errands. We did a few subjects for school today before leaving the house around 12:30 or so. 

We arrived at the doctor's office lickety split before my grandma and I were told we had to wait in the car while mom was being checked out. The two of us shrugged it off and made our way back. We waited a wee bit before mom came back with a smile. Good, everything was perfectly fine right? That is until she slouched into the driver's seat saying that she had a bad case of vertigo on the exam table. 


The vertigo theme song.

See, my mom has been dealing with vertigo for the past year or so. A few months ago, she had one of her worst episodes, causing my dad to come home from work early and my grandma staying overnight. Crazy right? Today's episode will likely be in the top 3. Hopefully she'll recover soon.

My grandma and I made the rest of the stops while mom waited in the car. Picked up some meals for the 3 of us (and some puppy pads for our 19 year old cat) and made our way back home with mother. The 3 of us are at the house right now (duh, cuz I'm typing this) and hopefully things run smoothly when father arrives home. 

Its just THAT kinda Tuesday!

We also have a big announcement coming tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...