Monday, October 4, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: EXTRA EXTRA!

 So the past few days I've been contemplating on making a meme page of sorts. No, not like Facebook memes (which is what my dad has been trying to get away from) more so just random photos I take in the company of my own basement. 

I mean I've seen people make meme pages on Furbies and other toys... So why can't I? 

May I introduce you to the star of said meme page.

I'm trying to think of a good title. I'm thinkin something like "The Flood Times" or just something that sounds like its the name of a newspaper. Got any ideas, dad?

Speaking of said character, I had unlocked a memory of what could have been my FIRST EVER PLUSH IDEA! 

I don't think we have the reference sheet on us anymore :( but my silly little 9 year old self wanted a Mandy plush back in the day. Sadly, none were ever made. It was just Sam and maybe Penny. So after my Home Movies plush lineup has been complete, I'd say its best we make some arrangements 😉

Anyways, its only 13 more days until my Godmother comes to visit. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR TIME TO GO FASTER??????

Oh jeez, Instagram is down again. Guess we've gotta just wait it out....again. 

Here's the story! Looks like WhatsApp and Facebook were down, too. (Aw, gee, that's a shame😁)

Its been 5 hours since Insta has gone down, until then. I'll continue my idiotic rambling on here. 

So I looked at some stuff on Twitter and looked back on the well known garbage pile that's CGI Fireman Sam. And I was completely floored. 

.....

I really never thought I'd say this. In the 9 years of exposing myself to this show, the CGI series got QUITE AN UPGRADE! The team finally got around to adding complex lighting and shading to the backgrounds and characters which is always a sight to see. Again, ever since my dad and I saw the CGI show, we thought this was Sam's fall from grace, but I guess we were mistaken for a change. Keep it up guys! -a long time fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...