Friday, October 1, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its OCTOBER!!!! You Know What THAT Means!? ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

 

🎃🕷ITS SPOOKY MONTH!!!!!🕷🎃

That's right, guys! Its the time of carving pumpkins, drinking apple cider, and going on hay rides! And of course the "satanic ritual" known as trick or treating! Sadly, this year will be my last Halloween for a while since I've grown out of the age demographic, but I'll still celebrate Halloween with as much candy as I want! 


Now let's recap the highlights of last month....


I started my SENIOR YEAR of high school


1st anniversary since my Shannon plush arrived in the mail


Celebrated Adult Swim's 20th anniversary


Joined the Grease fandom


Sadly, didn't make it to the long awaited Paula Poundstone concert, but wound up getting a personalized message from her thanks to father of the year, my dad. 


Got my neuro evaluation (still waiting for the diagnosis)


Went back to the local comic con and started collecting weird bootleg Pokemon figures. (Hey Chadtronic, if you ever wanna collab on bootleg Pokemon figures, hit me up!) 


Went back to my fursuit group for the first time in almost 2 years. 


Started simping for a new fictional character....again.....


Got a pretty jam packed weekend ahead! Mother is planning on cleaning the house and placing Halloween decorations up for all to see and admire. All the while dad and I are headed to Salvation Army and Amvets. Sunday is still gonna be our cheapskate Aldi day, mom said we should stick with just getting a couple frozen meals and that's it cuz of money restrictions this week.


Let's see what chaos unfolds this month! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...