Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Comedy Stuff

 So my dad and I were just kinda joking around last night (as is typical for the two of us) and we were talking about some of the crummy Christmas specials we used to watch in our youth. Mostly the trademark stuff like Rudolph, Charlie Brown, and other familiar faces. But man, my dad and I were roasting the crap outta "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" which really isn't the best film to begin with. 

Now look, we aren't like, total Anti Christmas people, in fact, my mom is a Christmas fanatic herself. But all the talk of Christmas specials lead me to an idea for a film on our nostalgia channel!

May we present, "Debunking 5 Misconceptions About Reindeer" 

Starring Glisten, Tinsel and Twinkle

Its basically an adult comedy where these 3 reveal the truth surrounding common myths about reindeer. I would say what they are but I'll wait for another time. 

But anyways, do expect blog posts about me and my dad talking about popular holiday specials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...