Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Oh No! Our Restaurant! Its Broken!

 So when my dad was off to work this morning, there was a bad accident at the Chinese place he usually stops at during lunch break! 


Sheesh...

There are notices that the building has been condemned taped to the windows as of lunchtime today.  Bye-bye, China King. 😭

So anyways, I've an appointment with my regular therapist today. Nothing too exciting. But my dad is currently looking at the size regulations for carry on bags as of now. 

I wound up doing an insane villager hunt after Greta, one of my now former villagers had moved away. I'm currently looking for Fang, Audie, or Whitney, but I did wind up with Petri, one of the new villagers that was added with the 2.0 update. 

Here they are X3

One thing I forgot to mention is that this week, my dad and I have another convention around the corner from our house, this is where we usually see our Pokémon guy so I've got a little over $20 to spend on cheap, badly manufactured Pokémon figures!

UPDATE! 

More info on the tragic China King collision from The Observer:


A Morgan Linen Supply truck crashed into the China King Restaurant on South Water Street in Gowanda about 9:30 a.m. today, Nov. 16. Unconfirmed reports indicated possible mechanical failure of the truck’s steering mechanism. Heavy equipment was called in to shore up the building before the truck could be removed. No injuries were reported.

I thought it was a catering truck because of the two chefs! OK, linen supply it is.

Google Map image from 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...