Thursday, November 18, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: ITS SHITTASTIC!



 Oh man what a dreadful morning...

My mom and I overslept so we were both running quite late. I start my usual morning by getting in touch with friends as well as playing Animal Crossing (very important) then I have to take a morning pill while my mom takes care of the cats. About an hour later, breakfast has been made and I stumble out to the living room with my phone.

"Be careful, Mariel. Chloe and Belle have been leaving poop marks on the puppy pads" mom warns me. Did I REALLY have to hear this just as I'm about to have a CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT!?


So I sit down, have my breakfast, no problem. Well, Chloe (our elderly 19 year old cat) jumps off the loveseat to reveal a huge brown mark on one of the pads. I sigh in disgust, get up from the couch, and change the pads to save mom some labor. "Is this actually what our morning is gonna be like???" I think to myself contemplating whether or not I may or may not be crazy. So I plop back down on the couch and finish my breakfast, just as I'm about to take my morning vitamins, our 4 year old cat, Belle, jumps on the back of the couch. Annnnd you all know where this is going.

As my dad says! "Its Turdtastic!"

I think it'd be safer for me to hide out in the basement today so I won't have traumatic flashbacks of this morning. Until then, I'll be planning on watching my favorite Thanksgiving movie on Netflix. 

Get it?
Random update!

One of my online friends had sent images for the upcoming South Park "Post COVID Special" coming to Paramount+. Apparently it takes place when the main 4 (Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny) have aged to probably their 30s or 40s. Looks like Stan is still having daddy issues and Kyle is now the school counselor. 
Guess its time to turn to KimCartoon when it eventually releases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...