Monday, November 15, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: An Unsurprising Turn of Events

 My Godmother is coming to visit us AGAIN! (No, I'm not complaining) As of last night, it was confirmed she'd be flying in on the 1st (exactly 3 days after my birthday) where we'll be doing our traditional mall day as it will be a "belated birthday shopping spree" of sorts. My dad will be out of town at this time as he will be visiting his brother, so if my dad is out of commission for a while on here, there you go. 

I'm getting my 3rd Moderna booster shot on Friday, since (1) I'm due for one and (2) can't be too careful with air travel these days!

So today I have my homeschool support group where I'll probably just take my DVD player and a few movies to watch if the convo between some of my friends gets to be something I'm not interested in. Then my mom and I planning on going to McDonalds for a bite to eat afterwards owing to the fact we have some coupons for that, Burger King, and Wendy's. 

After that, I really don't think we have anything else to do since we count our support group as "school" so hey, maybe I'll get more time to do some work on my shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...