Saturday, November 13, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Conning (Pt 2)

 Today is the annual Minicon! Haven't been to one in 2 years for very obvious reasons, but thanks to COVID dropping down in the area, we finally get to go. 

Renny and Risa get to join in too!

I'm hoping our "Pokémon Dealer" will be there so I can buy more of those weird, cheapy Pokémon figures. Especially after getting our "Ritzachu" from one of the flea market vendors! I'll check back when I got some photos from the trip!

Update: Con was a bummer. There were only 2 vendors there and not much to do. A fellow attendee told me one of the vendors couldn't come because they didn't wanna get vaxxed. But I did score some good photos! 






My dad and I have another convention by our house on the 20th. So that'll probably make up for what happened. I'm gonna make a music slideshow for the nostalgia corner. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...