Saturday, November 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Cosmic Comics!

 Today is the long awaited comic con! Got roughly $26 on me to spend on weird and whacky merch. 

So the morning started off with me and my dad watching some King of the Hill. Specifically a couple of episodes from season 3. These 2 episodes being "To Spank With Love" and "Three Coaches And Bobby" these particular ones were common replays back in the day and it felt so nostalgic to watch again. 

There is... a little something my dad and I are doing tomorrow. 

CHEAPSKATE NIGHTS HAVE RETURNED!!!!!

I usually only go there for cheap earbuds or batteries. They have food, too?!?

Back from the con! Had to cut it short since dad was feeling a bit green. Likely one of the side effects from his vaccine. 

Yeah, I had my booster shot yesterday and unlike the first two pokes, I've been feeling tired and chilly all day. Can't. Get. Warm.  Brrrrrr.

But I wound up spending a whopping $24 on bootleg Pokémon! 


Most of these came out pretty well if I do say so myself! I actually ran into one of my friends when I paid the first $20 on the Pokémon. The two of us wound up going through the other Pokémon which was where I spent the last $4. leaving me with $2 left in my wallet! 
(Gonna need to head over to my other vendor at the flea market next season)

Overall, pretty successful trip! Tomorrow, cheapskate night at DG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...