Sunday, November 21, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Tight Budget.

 Father is still feeling a tad under the weather today. We'll mostly be chilling out until later where we have our cheapskate night. Mother gave us a budget of $4 so we'll have to see what we can buy with that kind of money (Depending on how he's holding up later. If not, we've got some hot dogs in the freezer.)

So this morning, I was informed of a website called BandLab! Its very similar to Soundtrap where you create your own music and stuff like that. So I'm gonna try making stuff like that I guess. 


Can't wait to see what I come up with!

Update: We decided to pass on cheapskate night this weekend, so we're having hot dogs and cheezits for dinner. (Plus idt $4 would have gotten us much anyways ^^;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...