Friday, November 26, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Dream On!

 Thanksgiving has come and gone, we had friends and family come together and celebrate while I most retreated to my "safe space" in the basement. I also wound up with 2 early birthday presents. Those being a Beanie Boo keychain (A little kitten named "Cassidy") and Miitopia for the switch. 

Miitopia was a must on my list this year.

Now I already had the demo version of this game, so it transferred my current progress to the full version. 


Anyways, nothing really exciting today, my mom and dad are doing the grocery shopping today while I write my little stories on Wattpad. I did ask my mom if she could grab a couple of journals for me while she and my dad are out, so it will be easier to catalog dreams I've had without forgetting about them and suddenly remembering months later! 



So I was casually hopping onto Netflix (via my dad's acc since mine is Netflix kids.) So I could watch Scott Pilgrim since I forgot to watch it yesterday for Thanksgiving. Well, I went to the saerch bar only to be greeted with nothing... My little Kim Pine fan heart sank knowing that the one and only thing that made me want to go to Netflix is no longer available for my viewing. Luckily for me, I can turn to EBay and other sites to order a physical copy so BOOM!


SEX BOB-OMB WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE ON IN OUR HOUSEHOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...