Thursday, November 25, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Tis The Season For Carving Turkeys!

 Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Today we celebrate killing innocent turkeys and....such.

Anyways, the South Park special premiered last night on Paramount+, and from what my friends have posted on their Instagram, there does seem to be a lot of interesting stuff.

One of these being that, believe me when I say this....Cartman is now a freaking RABBI!?! 

Yes, this was taken from the actual episode and is NOT photoshopped.

As of right now, I haven't watch this "Exclusive Event" in full, but when I do, I'll give you all the FULL report. I'm pretty sure that this is only a temporary thing with the kids being grown ups in this special, but only time shall tell!

So I somehow managed to finish an entire story in ONE DAY yesterday. Of course I'll be working on another one today thanks to my high levels of motivation. Sadly, today's story isn't based off of any pre existing shows like I was hoping for, but whatever, I'm sure another Cyberchase or KOTH story will be in the works....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...