Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Who Wants Some SCRAMBLED BRAINS?

 So I finished my Cyberchase story yesterday. The next story I have in mind is an original story taking place in my mysterious alternate universe. (Yes, I'm that insane that a lot of my dreams take place in an alternate universe...) and last night's dream took place in the same location as the one I'm writing about today! Probably gonna stick with my OCS for this one since it really doesn't resonate with KOTH, but it does have potential for a Cyberchase story. (Good thing there's a sequel)

So my grandma is coming over to help my mom bake some desserts for Thanksgiving tomorrow. We also plan on ordering MY Thanksgiving dinner, no its not turkey, not mashed potatoes, ok I'll kinda take a bit of stuffing, but my meal consists of.... 

PIZZA! 

Yep, I'm really THAT picky. Its one of my autistic traits actually! But that's our plans for today.

Have no fear! Thanksgiving Pizza is here! (From Macy's!!!)

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/erie-county/cheektowaga/cheektowaga-pizzeria-creates-thanksgiving-pizza/

Then on Saturday I have my monthly meet up with my friends down at the bowling alley! I'm referring to it as my "Pre Birthday Party" since its the day before my actual birthday. I'm currently making plans with father to make a pit stop to Party City to grab one of those fancy birthday crowns (and possibly a balloon to take with me, just like the good old days.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...