Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Motivation Rising!

 I finished my King of the Hill story late last night. One of my friends commented that this story is probably my best yet! Which has since sent my motivation on the rise! As of now, I'm currently finishing up a Cyberchase story that I had started on about a week ago. I'm roughly 6 chapters in with that one, but what the heck. I did have another Cyberchase related dream after this one that I'm finishing rn, but it really wasn't all that interesting, so I won't bother writing it. 

Today is my last day of school before..... 

That'll give me plenty of time to work on my stories! I asked my mom if she had any blank journals lying around so I could have one as a dream journal. (We have a lot of unneeded things in a big tote, thanks to being a homeschooling family.) If she can't find one, she told me she'd go to Wegmans on Friday to try and get one for me. 

The derp is strong with this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...