Friday, December 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve. The day where most people of religion head to their church to talk about the birth of Jesus. That was me and my family for years! Alas, my parents usually are the only ones to attend church now since I'm an atheist. I have, however, stepped up to watch the kids during nursery while tonight's service is up and running because of 2 things.

1) I enjoy taking care of the little ones. I actually used to help out with children's church at one of my old churches.

2) Mother promised a raise in my salary.

I have a video call with a friend prior to the service, so that's something I'm looking forward to. But before and after that, I might just blob out and do some more drawing while watching Adult Swim tape recordings...

On the topic of that..

I found an old recording of the Home Movies episode "I Don't Do Well In Parent Teacher Conferences" but there's a twist, this recording was the ACTUAL PREMIERE of the episode when it first aired on UPN. The audio quality was a little off since this was an old recording. But at the ending was a trailer for the next episode, The Art Of The Sucker Punch. Needless to say, I almost jumped out of my seat. 

I'll admit, the trailer was actually well made for a show that (at the time) had very low ratings.

One more thing.... 

Next Budsie in development ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...