Saturday, December 25, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "Merry F**kin Christmas"

 Merry Christmas, dear viewers! Today we celebrate not only the birth of you guy's Lord and Savior, but we also get to celebrate love, family, AND PRESENTS!

My gift pile from mother and father.

We don't really have too many big plans, just visiting with my grandma and having dinner, that's really about it. More presents will be flying in soon, I'm sure. So the full gift pile will be complete at some point. 

So I got to video chat with one of my long time friends for the first time! It was really fun talking to someone you've known for 4 years outside of texting. Will we do it again? There's a very high chance.

Now it is time to watch a very underrated and hilariously bad Christmas movie. 


In the words of Mr. Garrison. I would like to wish you all a Merry F**king Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...