Monday, December 27, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Ending The Year With A Bang

 So 2022 is slowly but surely approaching, and I'm sure a lot of us are eager to enter the new year in hopes the pandemic will end. Well I have a pretty jam packed week. Today I'm visiting a relative and Friday I'll be spending the day with my mom. But nothing stacks up more than the weekend with my dad. Why? 

We're going to see Sing 2!

Now the last time we've gone to the movies was back in April for the anniversary showing of Scott Pilgrim VS The World. But I wanted to have a movie day with just me and my dad. Father was concerned about mom being upset from being left out. So we came up with a pitch that I could spend the day with her on Friday, and Saturday or Sunday, dad and I can see Sing 2. 

I asked mom if it'd be ok with her, but she simply said she didn't have patience with cinemas nowadays, basically saying yes. 

Another thing I'm working on is buying some Adult Swim VHS recordings to play on the VCR. I specifically found one containing the Home Movies episode "Politics" on EBay. Seller wants $25 for the tape plus tax and free shipping. Will take the plunge :D

Did someone say "Adult Swim?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...